Thursday 11 October 2012

Ramblings

We bought our house in December last year. It's a small 3 bedroom place with an overgrown section. We're gradually getting things sorted and fixed but these things cost time and money. Now, I've got plenty of time. I've been unemployed for almost a year. The problem is the money. We need money to fix things like the rotting windowsills. It didn't help that we had to buy a new car last month as our last one broke down and cost more than it was worth to fix. 

It doesn't help that so many of my friends and family have had babies too. It makes me so clucky, but I don't think we can really afford one just yet even though I seem to want one more than anything. We really need to get the house at the very least sorted before we have a family. But I've been unemployed for almost a year and I can't help but think that if I had a baby to look after I might not be quite so lonely during the day.




No comments:

Post a Comment