Tuesday 2 February 2016

Travel Tuesday - Favourite things about London

Sorry I didn't post for Travel Tuesday last week guys. Things just got so hectic that I completely forgot. Hopefully I'll be on top of it from now on.

So, onto my favourite things about London.
Note: I started writing this and realised that the post was going to be incredibly long so I'll leave the rest for other posts and talk about one thing at a time.


  • All of the old buildings. I live in a country where the oldest structure is from the early 1800s.  We also get earthquakes so very few buildings that were built before earthquake regulations have survived. I loved all of the cool looking buildings. Don't ask me what any of the following buildings are. They're just random ones we saw while wandering around London









No comments:

Post a Comment