Wednesday 23 March 2016

Empties Two

Time for my next lot of empties :) I don't like these posts to be too long so I only put 5 things down in each of these posts. I'm running a bit behind but I'll catch up eventually :P

Impulse Body Spray in Electric Vibe
I can't remember when or where I got this spray but I found it at the bottom of my wardrobe and it still smelt good so I used it up. It was really nice vanilla smell but with a little kick of something else. I wish it was still sold but I can's seem to find it anywhere anymore.

Rexona Motionsense Deodorant in Sexy Bouquet
Rexona is my go-to deodorant. This one was in the scent 'sexy bouquet' and smelt gorgeous when I put it on. It lasted all day with no icky smells and minimal sweating (even in summer). Last time I went to buy some they were out of this scent to hopefully when I next need some they'll have it in stock again.

Clinique Liquid Facial Soap for Combination/Dry Skin
This clinique liquid facial soap was very nice on my skin. It was for dry/combination skin and had a very nice foam to it that felt like it was doing a decent job. I'd definitely buy it again if it was cheaper. Unfortunately it's out of my price range right now.

Vaseline Intensive Care Hand and Nail Lotion
I got this ages ago and decided it was about time to use it up. It left my hands feeling silky smooth and well moisturised. 

Clarins HydraQuench Cream for Normal to Dry Skin
This is hands down my favourite moisturiser that I've used. I love the delicate scent that comes with it and I love the way it makes my skin feel. I would quite happily buy this and use it every single time I moisturise my face but it is so far out of my price range that it makes me sad. If it was cheaper then I would repurchase this in a heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment