Monday 14 March 2016

My Tea Collection - Black Teas

Tea is my life-force. I wouldn't be able to function without it in my life. As time has gone on - my collection has gotten bigger and bigger as I have discovered more and more types of tea.
Today, I am going to talk about the different flavours of black tea that I have in my collection.
Enjoy!



English Breakfast Tea
This is the first tea that I have every day. I keep my teabags (Choysa brand) in this random polka dotty egg container that I got from Farmers years ago. I also have some loose leaf of this.



Terrific Toffee Black Tea
This is a loose leaf tea from T2. It's delicious with a hint of a caramel flavour. I tend to have it with milk as the creaminess compliments the tea. Contains Black tea, nougat (sugar, glycose syrup, almonds, honey, egg white, natural vanilla), and flavour.


Chai Black Tea
This is a delicious spiced black tea based on Indian Masala Chai. Contains black tea, cloves, cardamom, cinnamon, star anise, and ginger.


Madagascan Vanilla Black Tea
An amazingly awesome black tea with a hint of vanilla. A nice comforting drink. Contains black tea and vanilla flavour.


Ginger Spice Black Tea
A really flavourful tea with a sharp ginger flavour. The perfect brew for those mornings when I wake up feeling a bit nauseas. Absolutely delicious. Contains black tea, orange peel, cinnamon pieces, ginger pieces, vanilla pod and flavour.


Earl Grey Tea
I'm not a huge fan of this tea but my husband loves it - hence why we have some in my tea collection.


Marzipan Black Tea
This was sent to me by a German friend who knows I love tea. Has a really nice almond flavour in addition to the normal black tea flavour. As far as I can work out (ingredients are in German) in contains black tea and pieces of marzipan.


Flavoured Black Sweet Cinnamon
A reasonably new addition to the collection so have only had a few cups of it. Really nice though with a delicious cinnamon flavour. Contains black tea, cinnamon pieces, orange peel, blackberry leaves, and cinnamon flavouring.


Apple Cinnamon Black Tea, Orange Pekoe Black Tea, Holiday Spice Black Tea, Peppermint Black Tea
All of them were nice flavoured teas. They were part of a set that I was given for Christmas. I wish they all had more natural ingredients in them as they were just tea and flavour.







No comments:

Post a Comment