Wednesday 13 April 2016

Empties Three


These are more products that I have used up in the time since the last one. Each time I use up five products I will put up a new Empties post.

Hello Kitty Shampoo and Bath Gel
I used this primarily as a body wash. It smelt amazing with the scent of grapes. It was a jelly like texture that felt amazing on my skin. I suspect it was actually made for kids but I don't care - I loved it. Got it on clearance originally. Should have bought more. Haven't been able to find it again :( Would happily buy it again.

Sunsilk Co-creations Purifying Scalp Care Shampoo and Conditioner
Now, I've struggled with dandruff for years and was looking for something that would help with that and strengthen my hair. Unfortunately these didn't really work. So I'm still on the hunt for my perfect shampoo and conditioner.

Natio Lift Skin Firming Serum
I'm on the hunt for a more budget friendly serum so I tried this out. It didn't really seem to do anything to help my skin. It just stayed the same. Maybe it gave a little bit of extra moisture but other than that - no noticeable difference

Bath and Body Work Pleasures Mango and Mandarin Body Lotion
I loved this stuff. I was given it years and years ago by an American friend. Unfortunately Bath and Body Works products are hard to come by in New Zealand so I can't get a replacement. I'm currently trying to use up all of the moisturiser that I've been given over the years. So I don't need a new one but if I were to go to the States - I would buy this in a heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment