Monday 16 January 2017

Empties Four

So I thought it was time for another empties post. It's been ages since I last did one...It also has a few products that weren't used up but were starting to smell a bit funky.

Rexona Invisible Dry Black and White
Just a standard deodorant. I tend to go to rexona ones. Did its job. Didn't notice any difference in regards to no white marks.

Health Basics Ruby Bay Sunset Body Wash
Love the smell of this. It says that it's rosehip oil and pohutukawa. It's really nice and moisturising on the skin. I love to use Health Basics body wash and tend to go between this and body shop.

Natio Gentle Skin Toner
This was a nice toner, I'd buy it again. Nice and soothing on the skin.

Bath and Body Works Mango and Mandarin Body Splash
I loved this stuff and wish I could get Bath and Body works products in New Zealand. The smell was amazing and I've had it for a long time as I only used it on special occasions. 

Loreal Paris Skin Perfection Serum
As far as budget friendly serums go - this is the best I've found. I'll keep using it for now. Leaves my skin nice and soft.

Garnier BB Cream in Fair for Oily/Combination Skin
I shouldn't have got this. Mainly because I don't have oily/combination skin anymore. Never agreed with me and started to smell funny so getting rid of it. 

Blue Spa Body Lotion
Standard moisturiser that I got in a gift pack a while ago. Skin feels moisturised after using it but nothing special.

BeIndulged English Rose Fragranced Bath and Shower Gel
This would be nice if you like the smell of roses. I do when it's actually on a rose. Don't tend to like it in products though. But it did its job. 

Clinique High Impact Mascara
This was a nice mascara that separated the lashes nicely. I didn't use it up though coz it started to smell funny.

Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturiser with SPF 15
This didn't seem to work for me. Didn't tend to leave my face feeling very moisturised. Liked that it had SPF though. Also, didn't seem to correct my skin tone noticeably. 

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion for Dry/Very Dry Skin
I seriously loved this stuff. It was so nice on my skin. Sunk in so well and left my skin moisturised all day. Quite expensive though which is why I haven't repurchased.

No comments:

Post a Comment