Thursday 26 January 2017

What I Got For Christmas

So, it's been about a month since Christmas so I thought that if I'm going to do this, then I should do it now or never.

We had a lovely quiet Christmas. It was just AJ and myself. It was an awesome day spent at home enjoying ourselves.

So without further ado, here's what I got for Christmas.

From AJ I got this amazing dress. It's polka dotty! He bought it online and it fits really well.

From my parents I got some Clarins products and bag as well as some gorgeous pearl stud earrings (which I forgot to take a picture of, sorry).

From my sister Heather I got this hand cream and shower gel. They smell amazing!

From my other sister Rachael I got a pad of craft paper and this book (which I've just started reading).

From AJ's parents I got this cute calendar.


 And as a combined 30th birthday and Christmas present I also got this from AJ's parents...
 It's the NZ post Hobbit/LOTR stamp book 'A Journey through Middle Earth' and it is seriously amazing. It has maps...
 It has stamps with descriptions...


It is just pure awesome and I'm so happy with it.


So that's what I got for Christmas this year. I'm really happy with everything - even though I'm gushing a lot more about the last prezzie.

What was your favourite present? Let me know in the comments (if you like, no pressure or anything...)

No comments:

Post a Comment